1. when you first heard about hurricane sandy what were you thinking?
2. did you do any before hand preparation for hurricane sandy?
3.where were you when hurricane sandy hit? what were you doing?
4. what wear you thinking when the hurricane hit?
5. what were the surroundings around you like when the hurricane hit? (people,things, outside)
6. how long did it take you before you could go home and why?
7. what were damages left by sandy done to your community, work place, home or places around you?
8. Did you think hurricane sandy was going to be what it was ? why or why not?
Main Idea: My goal for this project is to try and see how Hurricane Sandy affected/effected the lives of victims in New York City.
I have been reading background research on Hurricane Sandy online at these links….. http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2012/10/29/millions-across-east-coast-brace-for-uperstorm-sandy/ http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/us/tropical-weather-sandy/index.html http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/us/hurricane-sandy-barrels-region-leaving-battered-path.html?pagewanted=all